PJA advertising and marketing is a rapidly growing integrated communications agency, a 2021 Chief Marketing Officer ‘CM200 Top Brand Activation + Engagement Agency’ and Medical, Marketing + Media 2021 Agency 100 'Agency to Watch' is seeking an Account Supervisor to help manage our growing list of health science, technology, and financial clients in our Cambridge office.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong combination of integrated communications and client service skills, as well as effective project management abilities. Good written and oral communications skills are required, as is the ability to manage an integrated team of communications professionals.
• 4-6 years experience of working within an agency, potentially in combination with client-side experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously, yet maintain clear lines of communication with Account Director on accounts
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop rapport with clients and maintain strong working relationships
• Positive energy and enthusiasm
• Bachelors degree required
Advertising agency experience mandatory.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We’d love to see if you’re a fit, so show us what you can do.