PJA advertising and marketing, a rapidly growing B2B and B2C integrated communications agency, and 2020 Chief Marketing Officer ‘CM200 Top Brand Activation + Engagement Agency’ is seeking Account Managers to help manage our growing list of technology and health sciences clients in our Boston office.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong combination of integrated communications, client service and effective project management abilities. A demonstrated interest in making strategic contributions to clients’ businesses, and a desire to develop this skill, are also essential. Good written and oral communications skills are required, as is the ability to manage an integrated team of communications professionals.
• 5-7 years experience of working within an agency, potentially in combination with client-side experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously, yet maintain clear lines of communication with Account Director on accounts
• Self-starter who is willing to accept challenging responsibilities and accepts accountability for results and performance
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop rapport with client and maintain strong working relationships
• Positive energy and enthusiasm
• Bachelors degree required
Advertising agency experience mandatory.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We’d love to see if you’re a fit, so show us what you can do.