PJA advertising and marketing, a rapidly growing B2B and B2C integrated communications agency, and 2020 Chief Marketing Officer ‘CM200 Top Brand Activation + Engagement Agency’ is seeking Account Managers to help manage our growing list of technology and health sciences clients in our Boston office.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong combination of integrated communications skills, client service skills, as well as effective project management abilities. A proven ability to partner with clients to create and execute strategic marketing plans, strong presentation and persuasion skills, and the ability to lead a cross-functional team in the development of integrated programs, we would love to speak with you!
• 8+ years experience of working within an agency, potentially in combination with client-side experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously, yet maintain clear lines of communication with EVP, Client Services on accounts
• Self-starter who is willing to accept challenging responsibilities and accepts accountability for results and performance
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop rapport with client and maintain strong working relationships
• Positive energy and enthusiasm
• Bachelors degree required
Advertising agency experience mandatory.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We’d love to see if you’re a fit, so show us what you can do.