Demand Campaign Strategist
PJA advertising and marketing, a rapidly growing btob and btoc integrated communications agency, 2021 Chief Marketing Officer ‘CM200 Top Brand Activation + Engagement Agency’ and Medical ,Marketing + Media 2021 Agency 100 'Agency to Watch' is seeking a Demand Campaign Strategist to help manage our growing list of health science, technology and financial clients in our Cambridge office.
The Demand Campaign Strategist will support agency/client teams with strategic and operational planning and management for demand campaigns for B2B life sciences/pharma, technology, and insurance clients, and B2C banking clients. Integrate your work with broader brand-level initiatives, and client's internal campaign delivery teams and platforms. Provide guidance to client's marketing and sales teams on ABM campaign execution. Coordinate with strategy, media and site analytics teams to develop and deliver regular campaign reporting. 3+ years planning and executing multi-channel B2B demand campaigns required.
- Collaborate with agency teams and clients to conduct discovery and define campaign objectives and opportunities within broader marketing objectives
- Build productive working relationships with client-side campaign owners and demand team specialists: site, campaign automation, personalization, nurture, analytics, sales enablement, etc. as needed
- Develop campaign strategy for demand gen and ABM campaigns, including bringing prior experience and best practices to projects, and projecting and measuring outcomes
- Collaborate with agency media team on integration of ABM media and retargeting campaign elements of campaigns
- Define tactical requirements for execution, contributing best practices for creative and user experience for campaign elements developed by agency and clients
- Collaborate with media and analytics team on plan and specifications for measuring campaign activity and outcomes measurement
- Nice to have: Develop materials for sales deployment in ABM campaigns, and guiding sales teams in integrated sales execution.
You have experience
- Integrating demand campaigns with brand messaging
- Structuring multi-step demand marketing campaign strategy, including creative, content, personalization, multi-touch engagement and nurture strategies
- Defining strategy and requirements for campaign, including best practices for individual campaign elements: advertising, search, email, landing pages, etc.
- Modern client-side demand marketing technologies: Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce
- Demand campaign measurement strategies and reporting (with agency analytics team)
You should have experience
- At an agency that develops and manages modern integrated B2B demand campaigns,
- And/or as an in-house demand generation specialist in a B2B company in enterprise tech, security, pharma or pharma services, medical devices, sophisticated industrial industries or similar businesses
Salary commensurate with experience.